1) Enrollment $59: Paid initially as long as patient returns each year for their Comprehensive Healthy Pet Examination it will be a one time only fee.
2) Free Vaccines for Life Basic Package $86:Yearly Comprehensive Healthy Pet Examination. Includes all Core Vaccines FREE of charge.
Canine Core Vaccines:
• Hepatitis (Adenovirus)
Feline Core Vaccines:
• Feline Distemper (Panleukopenia)
• Feline Rhinotracheitis
• Feline Calici virus
• Feline Leukemia Virus (All kittens until 1 year of age then only cats who spend time outdoors)
Canine Non Core Vaccines: Reduced price as part of FVFL Program
• Bordetella (Kennel Cough) $19
• Canine Influenza $29 (Includes both strains recognized as disease causing)
• Leptospirosis $25 (Includes 4 disease causing strains & recognized as Human Health Hazard)
• Lymes Disease $28
Feline Non Core Vaccines:
• Feline Leukemia Virus $18 (For cats not at risk based on Health risk Factors)
Recommended Parasite Testing with Program:
• Intestinal Parasite Screening $34
• Heartworm Disease Screening $36
3) Intermediate Package $129:50 Healthy Pets For Life (Option added to the Basic FVFL Program) Total annual fee after initial enrollment $86+$129.50= $215.50: We highly recommend this package. Includes all benefits of FVFL Program plus introductory Healthy Pets For Life Program. Your pet receives Preventative health screening with CBC, blood work screening of all major internal organs, and urinalysis for $119.50. This option also locks in the same price at any time for the above screening tests as long as your pet remains in the program. The screening tests must be performed at least at the time of initial enrollment exam and each year during the Comprehensive Healthy Pet Examination. Additional tests may be performed during the year due to changes in or monitoring of the patients health conditions and always at the same price.
4) Comprehensive Veterinary Healthcare Package $199 (Option added to the FVFL Basic Package and Intermediate Healthy Pets for Life Program) Total annual fee after initial enrollment $86+$129.50+$199=414.50: This is the most comprehensive Preventative Healthcare Package Available offered at a price that you will not find anywhere in Houston and probably within the entire United States. In addition to the benefits of the FVFL Program and the Intermediate Healthy Pets for Life Program benefits, your pet will be scheduled for a full series of X-rays and abdominal ultrasound or echocardiograph of the heart depending on the doctors assessment of your pet’s Health risk Factors. The additional body cavity can be included for $89. Once again, should these tests be necessary to help diagnose or monitor medical conditions in your pet, these will be offered at the same price during the year as long as you remain in this program.